Tuesday, May 11, 2010

books,books and books...


until the age of abt 15 i hated them.my mum wud insist that i read books but i just found it so mundane and boring.it was only after school that my dad told me to read "kane and able"thats where my journey began.and there has been no looking back. the one thing that i can say about books,just like movies,can change lives.
over the past few years i have read various kinds.ranging from paulo coelho to sidney sheldon to many other writers. and then there was twilight and the mother of all "harry potter". the irony is that i didnt even like harry potter initially...it was only once i got down to reading the books,did i fall in love.
the thing about harry potter is that it takes u into this fantasy world. but this fantasy world has everything the real world does. it has the constant fight of good versus evil.pretty much what i believe in.
my latest books have been 'the picture of dorian gray'.my my, one must read it,just to get a reality check. and the one im currently reading is sherlock holmes. im thoroughly enjoying it (cuz i keep visualizing robert downy jr as him..yummm).
so i hope i can get a few to start reading ...cuz trust me it'll change ur world.

No comments:

Post a Comment